FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

What ports do I need to forward in port forwarding? What ports for nmrih server?

August 31st, 2012 by Brentonator

First, figure out what your public IP is. It's easy go HERE and it tells you right at the top.

Second, make sure you have 27015 (TCP & UDP) forwarded on your router. Not sure how to forward ports? Go to portforward.com which is one of the best places to learn how to port forward.

Required Ports:
UDP 27015
TCP 27015 (only if you need rcon)

After you have opened your ports you can confirm if your port is open using You Get Signal's Open Port Checker

Other suggested ports for No More Room in Hell (and other Source Engine games):
UDP 1200
UDP 27000 to 27017 
UDP 27020
TCP 27030 to 27039
TCP 27015

Note: Your ISP may prevent you from opening ports. Also, certain routers do not support the feature despite having the option to do so. Additional configuration options may override opening your port.

No More Room in Hell Team